Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SPRING BREAK OTEN

OK Richmond this is an early plea. I need to know who all plans on going to Spring Break OTen for the entire week this year.

For you noobs it's in Pensicola. February 21st-28th. Plan on taking extra days off around these dates so that you have travel time padding. It's a 12 hour drive. Do not waffle on this. Plan for it now. This is not a joke.

I need to know how many of you plan on going the whole week. I was in Florida for 9 days last year and it was epic as shit. Not one day was a bad one. I played polo every day on a pile of different styled courts. This year we are trying to get a beach house right away and so I need to know RVA's attendance numbers so we can procure a big house at a reasonable price.

By big I mean: this

It's on the Gulf. It's next to the most amazing court you will ever play on. It's not going to be cheap. With 30 people it's about $150 a person for the whole week. I repeat don't waffle on this opportunity. You will hate yourself for missing this. Leave a comment with your confirmation.

2 comments:

  1. Ill only be down for 4 days. Wish I could do the whole week but I cant. Are we gonna be shacking up with Little RVA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im kinda just plannin on going when everyone else is, 4 days sounds good to me seeing as how I have class. But I will do whatever as long as I get to go.

    ReplyDelete